Trang

Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 2, 2016

Đắm mình vào ánh sáng

Thế gian phủ khắp dấu chân người
Sẹo hằn, ta phủ kín sơn tươi
Chúa chát, dối gian vẫn giảng đạo
Vậy tôi chẳng thà nhìn thế giới
bằng thơ trẻ đong đầy đôi ngươi.

Trích dịch "Through the eyes of a child" bốn câu đầu và cũng là intro cho video "Into the light" của Aurora.



---------------------------------------------------------------------

  Có thể nói Aurora là điều kì diệu nhất mình mò mẫm ra trong năm vừa qua, là một trong những giọng hát giúp mình có được sự thanh thản và thấy thế giới xung quanh có những màu sắc mới. Thực sự rất chờ mong album "All my demons greeting me as a friend". Còn dưới đây, là những gì mình nghe được trong "Into the light". Còn có một hai chỗ không nghe được rõ, nên nếu các bạn thấy chỗ nào sai thì để lại comment ở dưới cho mình nhé. Aurora là người Nauy, vậy nên cô không quá giỏi tiếng Anh, cách nói cũng như sử dụng từ rất đơn giản, đôi chỗ thậm chí ngô nghê và vấp váp. nhưng chia sẻ đầy chân thành và có sức nặng. Mình bỗng nhớ lại lời của anh Butchi hôm học Vẽ kể chuyện đợt Toa Tàu ra Hà Nội: "Người kể chuyện giỏi nhất, là người kể chuyện giản dị và chân thật nhất.". Hát cũng là một cách kể chuyện. Và ca sĩ cũng là một người kể chuyện. Còn Aurora, chắc chắn cô là một người kể chuyện xuất sắc.

Khi làn da bỗng lưu dấu một ai
Thì hãy để cảm xúc được ngân dài
Ngân dài, ngập lan toàn thân thể
Đừng vội để cho hồn trẻ lạt phai.

                                                              *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

INTO THE LIGHT
“World is covered by our trails
Scar we cover up with paint
Watch them preach in sour lies
I would rather see the world
through the eyes of a child.”

I picked piano when I was six, and I started writing song when I was nine. I don’t think my family even knew that I wrote song, or that I sang at all before I was around 14.
It was never a dream to become Aurora or anyone. I just want to write song.
Music for me is the best way to… to… to feel anything. I think we’re afraid to feel especially if it’s a sad feeling, if it’s… we don’t want to think about anything that makes us sad.

“World is covered by our trails
Scar we cover up with paint”

Music has taken me, you know all over the world. And, you know that’s very strange, isn’t it? I feel like Alice in Wonderland. I find the story that inspires me in some ways, often the sad one just I know that person is a fighter, a warrior. I want people to be able to call themselves a warrior.

My album is mainly about how… you know bad, bad experiences full of how it can be good memories. It’s kinda like you come to piece with everything that happened. And what used to be bad memories or bad experiences, you just accept them, and you move on.

It’s so fun to see your song grows and becomes something more than just an idea. I always want to be in the studio, that’s my favorite place in the world.
You can never finish art, it’s impossible. But if I was supposed to make a perfect song then I would only make one song, and I would change it every day.

“When the human stroke your skin
That is when you let them in
Let them in before they go
I would rather feel alive with a childlike soul
With a childlike soul.”

I will love making song anyway what happens. And as long as one person tells me that she or he needs my music then I gonna feel alike or I’m useful. I hope I still like doing music. I hope it’s not only, I hope it won’t become only a trump. That would be the saddest thing, like losing your heart.
I will never move away from Norwegian. Of course I leave Norwegian all the time, but my home will never leave Norwegian.

“I’ve been looking for the conqueror
But you don’t seem to come my way.
I’ve been looking for the only one
But you don’t seem to come my way.”

AURORA - December 14th 2015

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét